102 Cool Consumer Insights
There’s something in this book for everyone, and we hope it inspires you to look at the world a little differently, and a little more deeply. People today are more complicated and nuanced than they’ve ever been. A world where we easily bucket people is long-gone.
Let us prove it to you with these fascinating insights into today's most relevant (and irrelevant) questions, such as:
- Who watches more TV: dog or cat people?
- Why Hogwarts House was most likely to vote for Hillary Clinton?
- What do Democrats have in common with Donald Trump?
- Which decade has had the best fashion, entertainment, and music?
- Who saves and who spends?
- And many, many more!